We’re graphic design studio Team Thursday – Loes van Esch and Simone Trum, collaborating as a duo since 2010. We focus on the design of visual identities and books varying in scale and complexity. Next to that we irregularly host exhibitions and events in the front part of our studiospace, TTHQ.
We work with cultural institutions, businesses and individuals like nai010 Publishers, Jap Sam Books, Atelier Tomas Dirrix, Best Dutch Book Designs, Koen Taselaar, Independent School for the City, Mondriaan Fund and Stedelijk Museum Breda.
In addition to our daily practice we teach Typography at ArtEZ Arnhem, give workshops and lectures in various international institutions like OTIS Los Angeles, University of Seoul and HKU Utrecht.
Exhibitions / talks
– Upcoming: exhibition at Galerie Block C, Groningen 2023
– Talk at Pixel Show, São Paulo, Brazil, 2022
– Rollable Ramblings selected for the Best Dutch Book Designs 2021
– Rattle! Rattle! selected for the Best Dutch Book Designs 2019
– Group show All Possible Futures: Unrealized Archive 02, Institute of advanced Uncertainty, San Francisco, 2018
– Group show Non-Conformist Form: Adaptable Typography in Poster Design, Draw Down Books, NYC, 2018
– Contribution Festival Combo Combo, Lille, France, 2018
– Sample Sequences, Gallery My Monkey, Nancy, France, 2018
– Moving Futures 2014, second prize International Poster Competition of Graphic Design Festival Scotland, 2017
– Presentation Seoul City Sampling, Dutch Design Week as part of Envisions, 2017
– Exhibition Seoul City Sampling at MMCA Changdong, Seoul, 2017
– Poster exhibition Korean Society of Typography, Doosung Gallery, Seoul, 2017
– Dwars Vers, bronze medal for Best Bookdesign from all over the world, 2016
– Dwars Vers selected for the Best Dutch Book Designs 2016
– 010 2d, exhibition Gallery Vivid Rotterdam, 2015
– Typojanchi, exhibition typography biennale Seoul, 2015
– Means of Production, exhibition TYPO.Berlin, 2014
– N.Y.P.D., exhibition Winkelhaak Antwerp, 2014
We would like to thank the following people for being a temporary member of our team: Alice Saey, Peter Palland, Anja Enders, Sander Molenaar, Hanne Gabrielsen, Clara Lezlakowski, Rebecca Joly, Floor Weijs, Laurens Borsboom, Kai Udema, Summer Lee and Marianne Noordzij.
TT portrait by EH (Kyoungtae Kim)
Lars typeface by Bold Decisions
Terms and conditions